How can I update FallSkip software?
Software updates may be published that you can download (if they are compatible with your device).
To do this, you must connect to the Internet through a WiFi network. From the device boot screen, press the WiFi Center icon. The WiFi Center screen will appear. Connect to your Wifi network. Press the “Back” button to return to the configuration screen.
Once connected, the device will search for software updates and, if one is available, it will be installed automatically.
We recommend you periodically connect to your Wi-Fi network to check if there are new updates compatible with your device, to use the current version of the software with the latest improvements implemented.
 How can I connect the device to my Wi-Fi network?
To connect your device to a WiFi network, from the device’s boot screen, press the WiFi Center icon. The WiFi Center screen will appear. Connect to your Wifi network. Press the “Back” button to return to the configuration screen.
 How to perform proper care and maintenance of the device?
- Always store and transport the product in its original case.
- Protect the product against shock and vibration.
- The product is not suitable for outdoor use.
- If you notice a lack of attachment of the device to the restraint belt, ask your supplier for replacement of the belts and / or the device holder.
- For recharging the device’s battery use only the charger supplied with the product, otherwise any approval or warranty for this device may be invalidated, and may be dangerous
- Before using the product for the first time fully charge the device (for at least 8 hours).
- Do not charge the device near flammable material as it may heat up and cause a fire.
- Do not pick up the device with wet hands while it is charging. It could suffer an electric shock and seriously damage the device.
- Do not charge the device on padded surfaces.
- The device must be charged in an area with adequate ventilation.
- Read carefully the warnings and instructions for use that come with the product.
- Use a dry cloth to clean the outside of the device (do not use solvents such as benzene, thinners or alcohol).
- Do not disassemble the device. If it is necessary to repair it, take it to a technical service technician authorized by the IBV.
- Repairs carried out under warranty, at the sole discretion of the IBV, may include new or repaired parts or replacement plates, maintaining the functionality of the replaced parts.
- Keep the device away from electrical appliances such as televisions, radios and personal computers.
- The device must be kept away from heat sources such as radiators or ovens.
- Do not drop the device.
- Do not expose the device to mechanical vibration or shock.
- Do not expose this device to excessive smoke or dust.
- Do not place the device near credit cards or transport tickets, it could affect the information of the magnetic strips.
- Do not hit the screen with a sharp object, as it may damage the device
- Do not expose the device to liquids or moisture.
- Use accessories carefully (for example, headphones). Do not touch the antenna if not necessary.
- Turn off the device in any area where special regulations require it.
- Do not use, touch or attempt to remove or repair cracked glass if it is chipped or splintered.
- The warranty does not cover screen damages caused by improper use of the device.
- The device is an electronic device that generates heat during normal operation. If used for a prolonged period, direct contact with the skin without adequate ventilation can irritate or cause burns. Be careful when handling the device during operation or after it.
 How to perform proper maintenance and care of the battery of the device?
- The charging station of the FallSKip device has been designed to maximize battery life.
- To recharge the device’s battery, use only the charging station provided with the product, otherwise any approval or guarantee for this device may be invalidated, and may be dangerous.
- Always unplug the charging station or charger of the device from the socket once the device has finished charging, to avoid unnecessary energy consumption of the charger.
- Do not expose the charging station to direct sunlight and do not use it in very humid environments, such as in the bathroom.
- Consumable components such as batteries or protective coatings by their very nature are perishable goods with time and / or use unless the failure has occurred due to a defect in the manufacture or materials. The maximum load capacity of the batteries and consequently of use will decrease with time and use, which does not represent a defect or a lack of conformity.
Information and maintenance of the battery
Before using the product for the first time fully charge the device using the charging station included with the product (for at least 8 hours).
- It is not necessary to completely discharge the battery before recharging it. Unlike other battery systems, there is no memory effect that can affect the performance of the battery.
- Recharge the battery if it has not been used for a long time to maximize its functionality.
- Actual battery life will depend on network settings, product settings, usage patterns, battery type and environmental conditions.
- Use only the batteries and chargers provided with the product.
- Do not disassemble the product or short-circuit the battery.
- For your safety, do not remove the built-in battery in the product
- Make sure that no items with sharp edges, such as teeth or animal nails, touch the battery. It could cause a fire.
- Do not leave the product in cold or hot places because it could impair the operation of the device and the battery.
- If you need to replace the device’s battery, contact your provider or the nearest authorized IBV service for assistance.
- If the battery of the device is replaced by another of the wrong type, there is a risk of explosion.
- Dispose of batteries according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Please recycle when possible. Do not dispose as household waste.
 How can I purchase consumables / spare parts for FallSkip?
The Fallskip product consists of the following components:
- Device support
- Charging station of the device
- Adjustable lumbar belts for fastening the device (2 sizes, M and XL)
- Silicone earplugs for headphones (disposable hygienic)
To purchase consumables and / or spare parts, consult your distributor or contact the IBV through the FallSkip website http://fallskip.com/en/#section-contact
 How do I request technical support for the FallSkip product?
If you need technical support for the FallSkip product, you must indicate the serial number of the device on which you have the query. This serial number is located on the back of the device. You have to remove the device support to see it, it’s a code that starts with the letters “FS”
- If you purchased the product through a distributor, start technical support through your distributor.
- If you purchased the product directly through the IBV, the technical support request is initiated by the usual means of communication of IBV application clients:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34961111180
Remember to have located the serial number of FallSkip.
Our organization has a license of manufacturer of sanitary products AEMPS nº 5098-PS
ASOCIACIÓN INSTITUTO DE BIOMECÁNICA DE VALENCIA